Wednesday 30 December 2009

Glastonbury: Ice and Ivy

Last week I drove for hours on treacherous ice and snow to get to Glastonbury for a shoot with Ed Melville. Much of the journey was in first or second gear and there were times, during the way back, at which I thought I might never get home!! BUT it was worth the trip and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Ed wanted some Christmassy images with a 'pagan', natural theme, amongst other things. He'd gathered ivy and holly, and I fashioned myself a headdress.





We then went a little bit mediaeval/pre-Raphaelite. I'm really struggling to decide which to upload to my portfolio, so any help here onwards would be appreciated!!





Red and musical, featuring a Nordic lyre (which I could not resist twinging constantly, poor Ed):







Also, I now have these. I'm so sorry I'm bombarding readers of my blog with belly-dance pictures, but I'm having such a blast doing them...







Hope everyone had a wonderous, splendiferous Christmas. HAPPY NEW YEAR and love to all!