Wednesday 1 September 2010

Some results!

I did promise one commentator some results from my day at the Victorian Pub event in Oxford, and as I'm on a bit of an admin roll (I've just updated my availability on my website, having recently decided to make some time available for September bookings. Last minute I know, but maybe you'll have read my previous post...) I thought I would post some of the images. Many thanks to the kind photographers who have offered me the chance to show them off! It was a great day, lots of fun and I think the photographers enjoyed the unusual location and potential it gave for some funky images. Here are my favourites:

From Martyn Davis (who took one look at this penguin and agreed we had to use it):

 From the lovely Karen Jones, who I've managed to work with about a million times now: