Wednesday 8 February 2012

Trips and Leaves

I love these leafy images by Robert Farnham.










And... I have some news and updates to share!

1. I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time on travel websites looking at flights, and have now booked a few more trips around Europe between now and July. Here's what I have so far. Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss a booking in these areas; I still have some free days in some of these places:

*PARIS: 19th-23rd March
*WALES (including Snowdonia): early April (Easter)
*HOLLAND&GERMANY: April 11th-23rd (Dusseldorf, Cologne, Essen, Nijmegen, Amsterdam)
*SCOTLAND (Dundee-Fife-Edinburgh-Livingston-Glasgow): 9th-16th May
*IRELAND (Dublin-Kildare): June (details TBA; postponed from May)
*SOUTH GERMANY & FRANCE & MORE EUROPE: July-Aug

email: ellarosemuse@live.co.uk

2. I've been busily updating my website recently (a long, slow and arduous process, since my computer loves to crash when I try to update certain galleries). I have now re-organised my nude modelling images into four different galleries; Figurative for studio nudes (shape and form), Faerie for garden-style tree-nymphing innocence, Elemental for open spaces, rocks and water, and now BUILDINGS for nudes set against man-made structures (for modern interiors, crumbling ruins and derelict sites). Please take a look and keep checking back for updates as the other galleries (incl Faerie and Elemental, plus Romantic, Adorned, Shining and Accompanied) are all being added to over the next day or two!