Saturday 15 September 2012

When We Had Summer

It's feeling all autumnal now, which I absolutely love. The air is cooler and I have somehow acquired a brilliant selection of quirky and funky woollen knit 'statement' jumpers and scarves over the last few months, which definitely deserve a 'casual fashion or portraiture' shoot or two. I hope I get to do a brown, yellow and gold posing-in-fallen leaves type of shot at some point, though I'm sending myself off to summer (aka California) for October, so we shall see what I manage to achieve around that.

If you'd like to work with me this year, I'm taking bookings for November and December now. I may well be in Australia etc next year, if I can work a few things out, and I do hope to be doing lots of European trips again too (Plus Ireland and Scotland at some point), but that's way off, so please do email me to say hello at ellarosemuse@live.co.uk if you want to arrange some time with me. I'd love to hear from you!

Some of the following shots were taken on a day which was just such an absolute pleasure to be outside on, with warm glowy light and a gentle breeze so perfect for beautiful flattering shots - so much so that I've spotted that photographer Max Operandi has named one of the image files 'When we had summer'. :-)



(Ian has also posted the colour version of the shot above over on his redbubble site, and I really really love that one. You can see it here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/maxoperandi/works/8895823-nude-with-a-raleigh)



And more Ian sent me from the day we shot together as part of a Yerbury Fine Art Nude masterclass at Pipewell Hall:

With Zoi:

And proof that I don't always take things too seriously...