Monday 3 December 2012

Running in Heels

A big hello to Tony and Jennifer Ornstien, who are currently upside down in New Zealand, flown south for winter! The following shots were taken by Tony in and around their house. I like the blur and voyeuristic aspect which some of them have - they're a bit strange and interesting, glamorous and gritty! Lingerie outdoors, statues facing the other way, running in the leaves... I love them. (Dress, belt and shoes provided, lingerie and warm coat my own!)














Having worked with Tony a few times previously (this blog post, 'Bedroom Glamour', was very popular!), I was very kindly given a collage of prints from previous shoots recently. I really appreciate having physical prints of some of the things I get up to! As for Tony and Jennifer, they currently have a corner in their house for me! :-)