Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fee Tree

Well, Italy was amazing. Utterly Italy-ish. Rolling orange hills, chickens, a LOT of granita (Sicilian Spirit, lemon, mint, peach...), grapes plucked from vineyards, Botticelli and Titian - I can't get enough of wandering around in wonder at the talent, myth and stories in the Uffizi Gallery. And Michaelangelo's David (in the Accademia) really is a sight to behold (is it weird to fancy a sculpture? Hmm). I really must go to Italy again as soon as possible.

In other news, I am now gearing up for my trip to Vietnam, Australia, Japan and Bali. I leave in a couple of weeks! So much to organise it's insane. It will be an amazing trip. Email me at ellarosemuse@live.co.uk for details!

Anyway, update time, and the following shots were taken in the south of Germany a couple of months ago. I stayed with Peter Gruener and worked with different photographers over two days for this part of the trip (I've included links on the first instance of each photographer being credited). We had a good time, despite heat and mosquitos, and I really love some of the images below. Thanks photographers!

Copyright: GSXF5

 Copyright: Peter Gruener

 Copyright: Peter Gruener

 Copyright: Peter Gruener

 Copyright: Stefan Engler

Copyright: Stefan Engler

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: Arnold Line

Copyright: GSXF5

Copyright: GSXF5

Copyright: Peter Gruener

Copyright: Peter Gruener