Friday 7 November 2014

A Blush of Wildlife

After discussing the possibility for about 4 years(!), with me utterly failing to get it together in a timely manner, Hugh Alison and I finally managed to briefly align our diaries this summer to allow me to model in front of his lens, around another shoot I had in Snowdonia. It was a short-ish shoot but hopefully not the last!

I really like this one (thanks Hugh for letting me show it off!), and know there were many more I also liked that I saw on the back of the camera. 

This little patch of magenta flowers required sacrificing my skin to the local insect-life, but I was only in there for a couple of minutes (it was just a last minute idea; I thought it was such a pretty spot and the light was beautiful!) and I was thoroughly doused in repellant and escaped bite-free.