Tuesday 13 January 2015

May in the Wrecks & Cotswolds?

Hello! I'm now taking bookings for April - December, both in the UK and abroad, so you are welcome to get in touch if you like the idea of hiring me to pose for your project or creative ideas during those three quarters of 2015. (And you are also welcome to send me a message if you'd like to me to contact you personally if any more free time comes up before then).

... And here are a couple of advert-images for two location workshops coming up on the 8th and 9th of May, where I will be joined by my friend and partner in art, Ivory Flame. We have been described a few times in the past as the 'dream team', but personally, I would never be so presumptuous. :-) 

Info (including how to book) on the images, which you can click to enlarge.