Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Blooms

Manchester yesterday, Brighton tomorrow... Horribly behind on emails at the moment but doing my best (and also doing my usual thing of trying to go in two directions at once - both speeding up and winding down for Christmas... I'm sure many of you can relate!). Here's a quick update of some slightly Christmassy portraits from Paul Lock, who I had the pleasure of modelling for again recently.

Wishing you all a wonderful time full of love and joy, and only minimal crass and over-electric flashing neon. I'm off to a Christmas carol service with my family tonight in a tiny, tiny village church which was bedecked beautifully this time last year for my older brother's wonderland wedding. :-) Can't believe how time zooms!

Merry Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing many of you next year, all over the world!